貝賽社區聖經教會成立於二零零六年一月二十二日，是紐約中華純正浸信會植堂事工作所建立的。† 目的是關懷及服務社區裏的家庭，與他們交朋友並將福音帶給他們。我們每星期日早上九時半有國語崇拜，十一時半有粵語崇拜, 並於週間有團契聚會與查經班，感謝神的恩典,我們在二零一三年四月購入現今的會堂. 歡迎你們來参加, 共頌主恩。
The Chinese Bayside Community Bible Church (BCBC) was incorporated in January 22, 2006.† We are a sister church of Chinese Conservative Baptist Church.† Our purpose is to serve and care for the families in the community, and witness to them the Gospel of Jesus Christ.† Our Sunday Services are at 9:30am in Mandarin, and at 11:30am in Cantonese.† We also have† fellowship groups and Bible Studies during weekdays.† Praise the Lord that we have purchased our current church building in April 2013.† You are welcome to join us in Worshipping our Lord Jesus Christ.
Our Statement of Faith
1. We believe the Bible, the Old Testament and New Testament as inerrant in the original writing, to be the inspired, infallible and authoritative Word of God. (2 Timothy 3:16-17, 2 Peter 1:20-21, Psalm 119:89)
2. We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit. (Deuteronomy 6:4, John 10:30, 2 Corinthians 3:17)
3. We believe in the Deity and humanity of the Lord Jesus Christ, that He was born of a virgin, lived a sinless life, performed miracles, died on our behalf reconciling us by His shed blood, was bodily resurrected, ascended into Heaven and will personally return in power and glory. (John 1:14, Colossians 2:9, Isaiah 7:14, 1 John 3:5, Acts 2:22, Romans 5:9-10, Acts 2:24, Acts 1:9-11, 1 Thessalonians 4:16)
4. We believe that as sinners we are saved by the grace of God through faith in the Lord Jesus Christ and that this salvation is eternally secure. (Ephesians2:8, Romans 3:22-24, 10:9-10, 1 John 5:13, John 3:36, 10:21-29)
5. We believe the Holy Spirit indwells believers and enables them, to live godly lives. (2 Corinthians 1;21-22, John 14:16-17, Joel 2:28)
6. We believe in the bodily resurrection of both the saved and the lost: The saved to enjoy eternal life with God in the presence of the Lord Jesus Christ, the lost to suffer eternal damnation. (John 3:16, 1 Corinthian 15:20-22, Revelation 20:1-15)
7. We believe in the spiritual unity of those who believe in the Lord Jesus Christ. This unity transcends all worldly differences. (Ephesians 4:3-6, Galatians 3:27-28)
8. We believe the Church is the body of believers of the Lord Jesus Christ with Christ as the head. This body pledges to God and one another to live according to the example of Jesus Christ and His teachings. This local body is fully equipped by God to fulfill His good purpose. It is governed by its members under the Lordship of Jesus Christ. (Ephesians 4:11-16, 1 John 2:6, Matthew 18:19-20)
9. We believe in the Biblical practice of baptism as an identification of the confessed believer into the Lord Jesus Christís death, burial and resurrection. (Romans 6:1-6, Matthew 2: 19-20)
10.We believe the Lordís Supper, observed through the symbols of bread and the cup is a thankful remembrance of Jesus Christ and His sacrificial death on the cross, a blessed assurance of His return and a joyous fellowship with the living Christ and His people. (1 Corinthians 10:16-17, 11:23-26, Luke 22:14-20)
†††††††† 11.We believe in the complete separation of Church and State.